Adoption Fees & Process
Adoption fees help provide medical care, food and shelter to the animals in our care. You are receiving more than $500 of services included in your pet’s adoption fee when you adopt from the Pet OverPopulation Prevention
- Spay/neuter surgery
- Vaccinations & intestinal worming
- Flea & tick treatment
- Rabies vaccine (3-4 months and older)
- Microchip & registration
- Reference material on pet care & training
- Certificate for a complementary health exam with a participating local veterinarian.
- View our adoptable pets*
- Senior Cats: $50
- Cats: $75
- Kittens: $100
- Senior Dogs: $150
- Dogs: $300/$200
- Puppies: $300
- Complete a pre-adoption questionnaire online
- Speak to our adoption staff who will help you find the perfect match
- Visit with your four-legged match(es)
- Complete the adoption paperwork
- Take your new companion to their new furever home!
NOTE: All pre-adoption questionnaires are subject to approval. Adopters must be 21 years of age. Entire families may be required to visit, including resident dog(s). 24-hour adoption holds may be placed on any animal (for approved adopters) with a non-refundable deposit. All dogs must leave with a collar and leash. All cats must leave in a pet carrier for their safety. Renters are required to have proof of landlord approval.
Our dogs and puppies are living in foster homes. If you are interested in meeting one, please email at email@example.com
Our cats and kittens are living in foster homes. If you are interested in meeting one, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org
6723 W. Canal Drive
Saturdays 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.