Adoption Fees & Process
Adoption fees help provide medical care, food and shelter to the animals in our care. You are receiving more than $500 of services included in your pet’s adoption fee when you adopt from the Pet OverPopulation Prevention
- Spay/neuter surgery
- Vaccinations & intestinal worming
- Flea & tick treatment
- Rabies vaccine (3-4 months and older)
- Microchip & registration
- Reference material on pet care & training
- Certificate for a complementary health exam with a participating local veterinarian.
- View our adoptable pets*
- Cats/Kittens: $75
- Dogs/Puppies: $200
- Complete a pre-adoption questionnaire online
- Speak to our adoption staff who will help you find the perfect match
- Visit with your four-legged match(es)
- Complete the adoption paperwork
- Take your new companion to their new furever home!
NOTE: All pre-adoption questionnaires are subject to approval. Adopters must be 21 years of age. Entire families may be required to visit, including resident dog(s). 24-hour adoption holds may be placed on any animal (for approved adopters) with a non-refundable deposit. All dogs must leave with a collar and leash. All cats must leave in a pet carrier for their safety. Renters are required to have proof of landlord approval.
5811 W Van Giesen St
West Richland, WA
Saturdays from 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
6723 W. Canal Drive
Saturdays 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Sundays 12:00 – 4:00 p.m.