Spay & Neuter Veterinarian
If you are a veterinarian that loves helping dogs and cats find their furever home and you are concerned about the needless suffering of pets due to overpopulation, you may be the veterinarian that POPP is looking for. Our organization completes upwards of 45-50 surgeries per weekend at the POPP site.
- WA licensed veterinarian
- Skilled in routine spay/neuter
- Excited to help a rescue organization decrease the pet overpopulation issue
- Interested in assisting the low-income public with their pets
- Able to commit to one weekend per month
- Live within reasonable distance to Richland, WA
If you are interested, please submit a letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Dr. Tammy Faulkner for more information.
The pets are waiting to hear from you!
Affordable Veterinary Care & Spay Neuter Clinic